Tuesday, January 5, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things.... #1

These are things that I love. I highly suggest you seek them out and love them too!

Twitter: Facebook is clearly the place for friends, status updates and pictures. Twitter is my newsfeed. I get instant updates texted to my phone from the LDS Church, ESPN, CNN, NPR and so on. It's great, give it a chance and be informed!

CHUCK!



Do you watch this show?! You should. It's back for it's 3rd season on Sunday. Want to watch the first two seasons? I'll let you borrow them.





Pat's BBQ. This is a great place for lunch. It's been featured on the Food Network a couple of times. In the words of Ferris: "It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend it."









Funny inspirational posters. Warning, many of these are crude and should not be sought out. There is a site where you can create your own though. I think you should make one and post it to your blog. Any takers? http://bighugelabs.com/motivator.php




P.S. I ALSO LOVE CAPS LOCK!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I got the first two seasons on DVD for Christmas, woohoo!

Sarah said...

I still think twitter is lame, more than anything to try and bug you. :) And where do we have the 2nd season? Loves!

Jen said...

Chuck rules, man!

Jen said...

Chuck rules, man!

Ashley said...

Pat's BBQ, really? I didn't think it was that good. Have you had the ribs at Friday's? They are far superior!

Jake said...

Correction: You only have half of the 2nd season!