Thursday, January 21, 2010

With a little help from my friends

It was overwhelming to me to see how family and friends rallied around Sarah and our family last week; Dinners, baby-sitting, cards, prayers and a multitude of phone calls.

Good friends act very similar to family and good family I always consider friends. I lump both groups into one big group of people that I am grateful for.

This is a short blog post, but a very necessary one. I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies:

"Remember, George: no man is a failure who has friends."

Though the trials, sadness and tough times occupy a portion of our lives, they are the minority. Concentrating on the blessings and happiness I realize it really is a wondeful life.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

diddo!

Julie said...

Keeping a positive outlook will always help us through the tough times.
Love you guys!